Recent Photos

1860

Nelson Street - 1-15 Nelson Street was the original focus of shopping in Southend prior to the development of the High Street. It was built about 1860 as the shopping street  for the 'new' Cliff Town Estate. Note in particular the unusual raised Yorkstone pavement and the only remaining original shopfront can be seen at no. 15.

 

Where to now?

View Site in Mobile | Classic