Recent Photos

 

Cliff Town Starts - On 3rd October 1859 the first stone of the Cliff Town Estate was laid.  Messrs Peto, Brassey and Betts leased the land from Squire Scratton and together with Charles and Thomas Lucas the builders, built 124 town houses designed by Banks and Berry, Architects of Westminster. 

Where to now?

View Site in Mobile | Classic