Recent Photos

1852

Garrison Builds Up - The Officers’ Mess and Servant’s Quarters, Mess Road, 1852, built around a former coastguard station, part of which is still visible. The Mess was extended and altered several times over the next 50 years. Today the site is abandoned and although a listed property has been subject to numerous vandalism including of late two fires which will no doubt lead to the final demolition of the property.

 

 

 

Where to now?

View Site in Mobile | Classic